Fire up the oven and let it do all the hard work. One dish. Great flavours. Heaps of compliments. No brainer.10 mins Prep
1 1/2 hours until you're eating
Feeds 4 hungry mouths
You will need:
- 1 red onion sliced
- 400g assorted vegetables cut into 1.5cm pieces*
- 750g chicken thigh fillets, skin off, cut in half
- 500g pouch Whitlock’s Killer Sauce for Roast Chook
- ½ cup pearl couscous
- Handful fresh parsley leaves, chopped
Get down to business:
- Preheat oven to 170°C (fan assisted). Place prepared vegetables into a lasagne style dish or tray (2-2.5L capacity). Sit the chicken thighs on the vegetables.
- Pour over Whitlock’s Killer Sauce for Roast Chook. Cover dish with foil. Bake for 1 ¼ hours. Remove from the oven. Scatter over pearl couscous, stirring to make sure the couscous is covered in the sauce. Cover and return dish to the oven and continue cooking a further 15-20 minutes until chicken, and couscous are cooked and vegetables are softened. Garnish with chopped parsley.
- Serve with steamed broccoli or beans on the side.