10 mins until you're eating
Feeds 4 hungry mouths
You will need:
- 1 cup finely shredded red cabbage
- 1 cup finely shredded green cabbage
- 1 small red capsicum, cut into matchsticks
- 2 shallots, finely sliced on the diagonal
- ½ cup F. Whitlock & Sons Peach, Mango & Apricot chutney
- 500g white fish fillets
- 1/3 cup plain flour
- 1 tbs ground coriander
- 1 tbs ground cumin
- 2 tbs vegetable oil
- 8 small tortillas
Get down to business:
- Chuck cabbages, capsicum and shallots in a bowl. Add 1 tbs of Whitlock’s Peach Mango and Apricot chutney and toss to combine. Set aside.
- Combine flour and spices in a bowl, season with salt and pepper. Coat the fish in flour mixture.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium high heat. Cook the fish for 2-3 minutes each side or until just cooked through.
- Meanwhile heat the tortillas according to packet directions.
- Place tortillas on a board. Spread some Whitlock’s Peach, Mango and Apricot chutney over tortillas, top with coleslaw, fish, drizzle remaining Whitlock’s Peach Mango and Apricot chutney over the fish. Roll up to enclose. Serve with extra chutney. Yummo!