20 mins until you're eating
Feeds 4 hungry mouths
You will need:
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small brown onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 3 tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1 red capsicum, seeded, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup (80 ml ) chicken stock
- 1/3 cup F. Whitlock & Sons Tomato & Smoky Chipotle relish
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp chopped flat leaf parsley, to serve
- Bread, toasted to serve
- Salt and pepper to season
Get down to business:
- Heat the oil in a 25cm non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Cook the onion, stirring, for 1-2 minutes or until the onion is soft. Add the tomato and capsicum and cook, stirring often, for 5 minutes or until the tomato is soft.
- Add the stock. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes or until mixture thickens. Add tomato & smoky chipotle relish. Season with salt and pepper. Crack egg into a small cup. Use the back of a spoon to make a hollow in the sauce. Pour in the egg. Repeat with remaining eggs. Cook for 3 minutes or until the eggs are set.
- Sprinkle with cheddar and parsley. Serve with toast.