14 mins until you're eating
Feeds 4 - 8 hungry mouths
You will need:
- 1 tbs olive oil
- salt and pepper to season
- 2 x large store bought rustic pizza bases
- 1 cup F. Whitlock & Sons Caramelised Onion Relish
- 100g feta cheese
- 1 red onion, halved, finely sliced
- 50g kalamata olives, pitted and halved
- 1 bunch of thyme leaves for garnish
Get down to business:
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees. Chuck the pizza bases on baking trays. Brush bases with olive oil. Spread caramelised onion relish evenly amongst the pizza bases, reserving about a ¼ cup. Break up the cheese into smaller chunks and sprinkle half of the cheese on the bases. Top with remaining chutney, red onion, olives and thyme leaves. Finish with remaining cheese.
- Place the trays in the oven, cook for 10-12 minutes or until the base is crisp and the cheese is golden or slightly brown.
- To be a little fancy, place a pizza stone (or pizza tray) in the oven 20 minutes beforehand, place pizza on stone and cook for 6 – 8 minutes or until the base is crisp and the cheese is golden. Set aside for 2 minutes before cutting into wedges. Sprinkle with fresh thyme leaves and serve with a salad.