50 mins until you're eating
Feeds 4 hungry mouths
You will need:
- 3 tsp olive oil
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 5 tbsp F. Whitlock & SonsPeach, Mango & Apricot Chutney
- 3 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper to season
- 8 chicken thigh cutlets
- Green salad to serve
Get down to business:
- Heat oven to 200c. Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat and cook the onion, garlic and chilli for a few minutes or until softened. Stir in the chutney, Worcestershire sauce and mayonnaise. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange chicken in ceramic baking dish and spoon over the chutney mixture. Roast the chicken in the oven for 40-45 minutes or until cooked through and sticky. Serve with salad.