3 hours 10 mins until you're eating
Feeds 4 - 6 hungry mouths
You will need:
- 750g piece pork scotch
- 1 x 500g packet F. Whitlock & Son Killer Sauce for Pulled Pork
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 x 440g can pineapple pieces in natural juice
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp ground chilli seasoning
- ¼ small red cabbage shredded
- 170g packet original corn chips
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 2 spring onions, sliced thinly
- 1 tbsp fresh coriander leaves
Get down to business:
- Whack on the oven first to 160°c. Heat a large frying pan over high heat. Brown pork on all sides. Place in a casserole dish, pour over Pulled Pork killer sauce, cook, covered for 2 ½ -3 hours or until tender.
- Meanwhile, combine sour cream and lime juice in a small bowl. Refrigerate until you’re ready to go.
- Drain pineapple well. Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium high heat. Add pineapple to pan. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally or until golden. Transfer to a plate. Add onion to pan, cook stirring for 3-5 minutes or until softened. Add garlic, ground cumin and chilli seasoning. Add cabbage to pan, toss for 1 minute or until cabbage is just beginning to wilt. Remove from heat.
- Using two forks, roughly shred pork. Arrange corn chips in a serving dish. Spoon pork mixture, cabbage mixture and pineapple over corn chips. Top with cheese. Place in oven for 10 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Drizzle with sour cream mixture. Garnish with spring onions and coriander.
- Serve immediately.